The operational requirements are as follows
- This is an ongoing operation that moves from 150,000.00 up to 220,000.00 Mts per month of magnetite iron ore.
- Receiving and stockpiling of bulk cargo using dump trucks
- The XRF analysis of cargo being received, to ensure the delivered cargo meets the required specifications.
- Co-ordinating with the railways.
- Loading of cargo into rail wagons, using SABS approved load cells. (to eliminate overweight penalties)
- Our Phalaborwa team is able to load a 4600mts train in under 6 hours. This includes tarping and documentation ,and is setting the standard in Phalaborwa.